By supporting Horizon Christian Fellowship with a monthly contribution, you can become a partner in what God is doing through the ministries of Horizon. Your willingness to faithfully participate financially allows this ministry to maintain and expand opportunities for the gospel message to be brought to the lost.. There are several ways you can be a partner in this:
- You can visit our Web site on your own timetable and make a one time donation each month via Credit Card.
- You can place your donation either in the offering bag during one of our five weekly services or place your donation in the Agape Box located in the Sanctuary lobby.
- You can mail in your donation each month to:
Horizon Christian Fellowship, Attention Donations, P.O. Box 9070, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
- To donate by using a credit card over the phone, call 1-858-756-5599 Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M pacific standard time.
Please complete this form with your billing information to finalize your support.
This form is secured with 128 bit SSL encryption.
When you choose to partner with this ministry, you further the work of sharing the gospel with the lost and equipping the body to better grow in their relationship with Christ. Horizon Christian Fellowship has outreaches through Horizon Prep, Horizon Preschool, online opportunities, resources, and special events.
Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
Learn more about how we maintain ethical and Biblical Financial Standards. Horizon
is firmly committed to good stewardship of funds entrusted to us by our friends and donors. We promise to use your gifts wisely and effectively in Christ's name.
To insure our financial accountability to you, our donor, we are a member of the 763-531-6227. We fully support the purpose and goals of ECFA and display its seal proudly to reflect compliance with its membership standards.
Here are Seven Reasons Why You Can Give to Horizon with Trust and Confidence
“He who walks with integrity walks securely” (Proverbs 10:9 NKJV)
- We believe it is a blessing for all Christians to be able to share in a responsible ministry through their financial giving, and therefore share in the fruit of that ministry. THEREFORE, we will make our needs known in an honest and straightforward manner, trusting that God will provide for this ministry
- We believe tithing is the primary responsibility of a Christian to his or her home church, whereas giving is a believer's responsibility above the tithe to distribute resources as God would direct. THEREFORE, we will never encourage believers to support the ministries of Horizon at the expense of supporting their local church.
- We believe we are accountable to God and to fellow believers for the responsible use of our resources. THEREFORE, we will use the resources God provides in accordance with biblical and practical stewardship. With a written request, a contributor to Horizon will be provided with the annual audit conducted by an independent accounting firm.
- We believe it is important to remain committed to preaching the gospel in as many places as the Lord and our resources will allow. THEREFORE, revenue above the cost of operations will be used to expand the outreaches and special events into new areas.
- We believe ministry materials should encourage and strengthen the walk of a believer. THEREFORE, we will only recommend resources we believe will benefit a Christian's walk.
- We believe we have a responsibility to provide ministry resources and biblical care to those who are seeking and struggling in their Christian faith. THEREFORE, we will provide help upon request for prayer, biblical counseling and referral whenever it is within our ability to do so.
- We believe it is important to maintain our Christian witness before the world and in the eyes of our government. THEREFORE, we will provide receipts for tax purposes in accordance with government guidelines and regulations.